Wednesday 26 September 2012

Welcome

Greetings!

Welcome to the CFA Bitesize Blog.

So, here is the deal. I, like many people reading this, have enrolled for the CFA Level 1 Exam in December 2012. I have no study support other than the curriculum textbooks from the institute and the motivation that the exam grows closer every day.

There are 67 "Readings" in the Level 1 program, and roughly as many days to the exam itself. So, my plan is to update this blog with my study notes summarizing the content of each reading.

Although I have a few already (I did not start today!) I will have to wait for the CFA to give permission to use their chapter headings in the notes before I upload. Let's hope they give the OK ... or this may be a short lived blog. But for now, let's begin with everything everyone first thinks of when registering for the CFA.

Good luck everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment